Grand Canyon RV Park
One stop RV Park for an unforgettable vacation out West. Cameron Trading Post RV Park includes full hookups and is just 30 minutes from the Grand Canyon. Extend your stay and enjoy other unforgettable sites such as Antelope Canyon, Lake Powell, and Monument Valley. Set within a high desert landscape, the Cameron Trading Post RV Park near Grand Canyon is a paved pull-through site perfect for vehicles up to 50 feet long. Best of all, we are open year-round. Our Grand Canyon RV park is located right off Hwy 89 where you are surrounded by historic landmarks and breathtaking views.
- Pull Through Site – 1 Night or More – $35.00/night plus tax
- Pull Through Site – Monthly – $350/month plus tax
Full RV Park Hookups Near The Grand Canyon
- Check-in time: 12 p.m.
- Check-out time: 12 p.m.
- Quiet hours: 10 p.m. – 8 a.m.
- Hook-ups consist of electricity, sewage and water
- Reservations are not required (first come, first serve basis)
- Charcoal fires only. No wood fires allowed.
- Pets must be kept on a leash at all times. Please clean up after them.
- All trash must be placed in dumpsters.
Native American Restaurant & Dining
Across the street from our Grand Canyon RV Park, you can find our fine art gallery, gift shop, market, motel, and our large, elegant dining room. The Cameron Trading Post menu includes American, Mexican and local cuisine. While you will find all your traditional favorites, you can also enjoy a more adventurous culinary experience. Entice your taste buds for breakfast with our Prickly Pear French toast. Try the Navajo fry bread, a staple of the area in our famous Navajo taco with a fresh, springy, bread, patted flat and deep fried golden brown, smothered with a spicy combination of ground beef and beans and topped with chopped green chile, fresh lettuce and tomato and tangy cheddar cheese. With a meal for the road, souvenirs for friends and family and memories of your day excursions, the Cameron Trading Post RV Park offers the perfect base for your trip to the American Southwest.